professional ethics - candidates
- a candidate shall be referred to potential employers for consideration
for current, specific open positions only, unless otherwise agreed
upon by the candidate and potential employer.
- candidates' resumes will not be sent out indiscriminately,
but kept on a confidential basis. research calls may be made on
these candidates' behalf describing their technical background
and expertise, without identifying them.
- candidates will be presented only on positions that meet their
technical skills and personal priorities. should a candidate request
prior approval of release of his/her resume, that request will
- candidate information is to be treated confidentially. a candidates
name should only be used as a recruiting reference with another
candidate with prior permission.
- information imparted to a candidate about position duties,
requirements and salary will be as complete and as accurate as
possible, and shall be handled in a confidential manner.
- a candidate shall not be referred to any employer known to
engage in illegal, immoral or questionable business practices,
search partners will not work with such
- a candidate shall not be referred to any employer when a strike
or lockout exists or is impending without prior notification.
- a candidate shall not be discriminated against with regard
to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, marital
status or physical handicap.